Home > Policies
Purchasing Product and Parts
- Product is sold through authorized Alpha® distributors only.
- Spare parts can be purchased by the general public.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Sales tax will be charged on all shipments to California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, Texas, and Washington unless an up-to-date state resale tax certificate for that state is on file with Alpha® for that state.
- Sales tax will be charged on all drop shipments to California, Maryland and Washington unless an up-to-date state resale tax certificate is on file with Alpha® for that state.
- Alpha® ships via UPS Ground Service unless otherwise requested.
- All claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be filed with the carrier of record, rather than with Alpha Professional Tools®. Please check all cartons for damages prior to accepting from carrier. The delivery driver should note damage to cartons and sign the bill of lading.
- Inspect all cartons upon receipt. Claims for shortages will be considered when reported within 48 hours from receipt.
New tool warranties apply to tools sold within the USA and Canada Only.
|90 DAYS||180 DAYS|
* Misuse, improper service, altered, disassembled, or tools repaired by an unauthorized repair center voids the warranty.
Repairs and Loaner Tool Policy
- All tool repairs carry a 30-day warranty
- Alpha® offers repair centers in the USA and Canada
- Warranty repairs receive priority service
- A $30.00 estimate fee per tool for non-warranty tools will be applied. If the tool is repaired, the $30.00 estimate fee will be applied toward the labor charge. Any parts used in the repair of the tool will be an addtional charge.
- Customer is responsible for all freight charges to send tools into Alpha® for repair. Tools will be shipped back to the customer freight prepaid.
- Replacement tool parts can be ordered directly from Alpha® via the website or by phone (Note: phone orders require a $10 minimum per order for end-users/tool repair shops)
- Dealer Loaner/Demo Program (subject to availability)
- Alpha® pays ground UPS freight charges to ship a loaner/demo tool to the customer. Customer pays freight to return the loaner/demo back to Alpha®. Loaner/demo tools are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- End-User Loaner program (subject to availability)
- For Tools Sent in for Repair to Alpha® - All freight charges are paid by the customer. The customers’ credit card will be charged the full list price of the tool if the loaner is not returned within 30 days.
- Return authorization must be secured from Alpha® before any merchandise is returned.
Cautions & Warnings
- Always read and follow directions found on labels and elsewhere. Always wear proper personal protection equipment. Always follow OSHA and ANSI safety procedures.
- Liability - The following is made in lieu of all warranties, express or implied: Alpha Professional Tools® only obligation shall be to replace such quantity of product proved to be defective provided that such guarantees or replacement are a stated policy. Alpha Professional Tools® and/or manufacturer shall not be liable for injury, direct or indirect, and loss or damage, arising from the use of or inability to use the product. The dealer individually; and on behalf of its employees and endusers, acknowledge the inherent danger in the use of power tools and blades therefore the user assumes all risk.